The government of Canada is providing $4 billion in funding to help small to medium-sized businesses become more digitally evolved.
Get up to $2,400 to grow your business online
Looking to implement e-commerce capabilities to remain competitive? Need to serve existing customers more effectively and attract new customers? With a micro-grant of up to $2,400, we can help with the costs related to adopting digital technologies.
The CDAP Grow Your Business Online grant helps SMEs:
- get online
- increase sales
- adopt security software
- connect with customers
- improve social media marketing
- improve user experience for online customers
Are you eligible?
Use the CDAP grant assessment tool to see if your business qualifies.
You can get funding through CDAP if your business:
is a for-profit business (including for-profit social enterprises and co-operatives)
is registered or incorporated
is consumer-facing (sells goods and services directly to end consumers)
has at least one employee (other than the owner) OR had at least $30,000 in annual revenue in the most recent tax year
commits to maintaining a digital adoption strategy for six months
agrees to participate in follow-up surveys, share data about the experience, and have its name published as a grant recipient
Your business is not eligible if it is:
a corporate chain, franchise or registered charity
a representative of a multi-level marketing company
a brokerage firm, such as real estate agents, investment advisors, insurance agents, etc.
a business that is engaged in online reselling or drop-shipping reliant on third-party suppliers
a wholesale or distribution business and manufacturer (unless you sell directly to consumers)
You can apply in 3 easy steps!
- Step 1: Read the eligibility criteria to make sure the program is right for you.
- Step 2: Connect with your local service provider.
- Step 3: Apply for the grant with help from your service provider.
Is the Boost Your Business Technology grant right for you?
The Boost Your Business Technology grant gives you up to $15,000 to get advice and up to $100,000 in interest free loans from the Business Development Bank of Canada (BDC) to implement the technologies that can propel your business forward.
You’ll have access to an expert digital advisor who will help you develop a plan tailored to your business needs.
Are you eligible?
- There are four qualifying criteria that must be met in order to apply:
- Be incorporated federally or provincially, or be a Canadian resident sole proprietor
- Be a for-profit, privately owned business
- Have between 1 – 499 full time equivalent employees
- Have at least $500,000 of annual revenues in one of the previous three tax years
You can apply in 4 easy steps!
- Step 1: Create your account.
- Step 2: Confirm your eligibility.
- Step 3: Work with a digital advisor to develop your digital adoption plan.
- Step 4: Submit your digital adoption plan to receive your grant payment.
Consult the program guide for terms and conditions.